INFO MAGANG ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (ERM)
MAGANG FULL TIME DENGAN GAJI Rp. 3.100.000
Terbuka untuk Mahasiswa tingkat 3, sedang menyelesaikan skripsi dan lulusan fresh graduate..
1. FATETA (Teknik Sipil dan Lingkungan, Teknik Mesin & Biosistem dan Teknolohi Industri Pertanian), FEM, FAHUTAN, FMIPA (METEROROLOGI TERAPAN), FPIK (ILMU & TEKNOLOGI KELAUTAN)
2. IPK min. 3.0
3. Bisa berbahasa Inggris
Akan diadakan interview singkat dan test tulis ringan (dalam Bahasa Inggris) pada :
Hari/tanggal :Rabu, 2 Desember 2015
Tempat : Ruang Diskusi Senat FPIK, Kampus IPB Dramaga
Waktu : 09.30 (Datang tepat Waktu )
Bagi yang berminat silakan langsung daftar ke :
Gedung Andi Hakim Nasoetion lantai 1
Kampus IPB Dramaga, Bogor 16680
Daftar sebelum tanggal 2 Desember !!!!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past three years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical.
In Asia, we employ over 500 staff across both North and SE Asia, and continue growing.
ERM’s Indonesia office was established in 1997 and now employs approximately 50 people in Jakarta, the nation’s political and commercial capital.
Indonesia, the world’s fourth largest population, is a major center for oil and gas exploration, development and production, for the mining and metals industry, for manufacturing, and for agribusiness. The key areas in which our clients’ needs our help include environmental and social impact assessments, assurance that their operations meets national and international standards (e.g., Equator Principles), due diligence, assessment of process safety, regulatory compliance services, climate change, and contaminated site management.
ERM is the premier environmental and social consulting firm in Indonesia, having worked with the leading global oil and gas, mining, and manufacturing companies that are active throughout the archipelago.
Position: Environmental Full Time Intern, Jakarta – 6 positions
• Working on research projects and environmental assessment or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area:
o Environmental Impact Assessments – Social Impact Assessments
o Contaminated Site Management / Remediation
o Performance & Assurance (Performance Interventions / EHS Training / Safety Transformation Projects)
o Management Systems and Compliance Support – including performance based assessment and compliance assurance
o EHS Audit – Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development
o ( Sustainability Reporting – including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance)
o Transactional Services (Mergers & Acquisition – Environmental Aspects)
• Specific tasks, special projects for technical development
• Support mainly desktop analysis,
• Consequence modelling using software.
• Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability or related engineering
• Students in their 3rd or final year in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Social Management, Economics, Geology, GIS, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar (Air, Noise etc) from a reputable university.
• Preferably with current CGPA of 3.0 and above
• Strong interest in Environmental, health, risk, safety and sustainability field.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English is a must )
• A proven ability to multi-task;
• Exceptional organizational skills;
• A “can do” attitude
• Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good report writing skills;
• Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
• Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
• Excellent analytical
ERM Jakarta is located at:
Wisma Aldiron Dirgantara
2nd floor Suite 238-239
Jl Jend Gatot Subroto kav 72
• Operation hours: 8.00am till 5.0pm (Monday to Friday)
• Internship Allowance is IDR3.1 million per month for full time internship
Your desire and ability to work as part of a team and take ownership of your work will see you thrive within your role. If you are interested in growing your career in a challenging, innovative and supportive working environment and believe you have the drive and ability to match ours, please send in your resume including a cover letter, latest transcripts to
Andi Hakim Nasoetion Building 1st Floor
Campus IPB Dramaga, Bogor 16680
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!