GROW - Dutch Universities Representative for Indonesia
We Provide information regarding to international programmes offered by the universities, admission procedures and requirements as well as any other information related such as as events or exhibitions participated by our office. Check our service for more details. We hope this site will deliver you some help. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Founded on adept credentials and know-hows is the forte of our corporation! With far-reaching know-how, which extends more than a decade in encouraging International Education (particularly in study in the Netherlands) to the Indonesian prospective market. Unlike education agencies which charge you for their services, we GROW Dutch Universities Representative Office offer you with first-rate services on the house because we are the official representative in Indonesia of four prominent instituions in the Netherlands, which are University of Groningen(UG) and Wageningen University(WUR), Radboud University (RU) and Hanze University of Applied Science (Hanze UAS).
- University of Groningen
Top Quality Teaching, Pioneering Research, and Vibrant Student City.
- For Infinity ; > 400 years experience in academic
- Leading Research University
- Top 100 ranks worldwide
- Over 100 International Degree Programmes; Bachelor, Master, Ph.D
- International Outlook ; International Partners & Networks
- 15% International Students from 115 nationalities
Groningen : Safe Environment, Full Of Life
- 200,000 inhabitants
- Half inhabitants is under 35 years old
- Best Student City of the Netherlands (1 of 4 is student!)
- Truly a city, lively, friendly that offering everything you need.
- Has the ambience of a Village; peace and quite of the vast countryside
- Center of Culture & Economic of the North
- Founded 23 August 1614
- One of the oldest research institutions in Europe
- First female student in the Netherlands: 1871, Aletta Jacobs
- Nobel Prize for Physics 1953: Frederik Zernike
- First Dutch astronaut: Wubbo Ockels
- Wim Duisenberg: First President of European Central Bank
- Klaas Knot: Current President of the Dutch Central Bank
- Two royal princes House of Orange as Economics graduates
- Wageningen University
- Netherlands largest research & education insititute
- Top 100 ranks in Times Higher Education
- Contribute to improve quality of Life by scientific research & innovation
- Key Role in Dutch Food Technology
- Strong International Orientation
- 24% International students, 107 nationalities
Wageningen : City Of Life Sciences
- Centrally located, close to Amsterdam
- Ideal for those who enjoy nature,Rotterdam, Den Haag (1hour)
- Cultural & social life, running, hiking or cycling
- The City is on ‘Bicycle Distance’
- Beautiful rural setting with thriving
- Domain oriented & international focus from the start (1918)
- Combining science and application in agriculture (>1945)
- Focus on Agriculture, Food and Environment (>1970)
- Stimulating entrepreneurship (>1990)
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (>1996)
- Food Valley (2002)
- Flowers & Food’ key area of Dutch economy (2004)
- Radboud University (RU)
- Radboud University is in the top 1% of Universities in the world.
- Radboud University is an oriented research university where individual responsibility, independence, and small-scale classes are fundamental to the education.
- Nobel Prize for Physics awarded to two professors in 2010
- Best Traditional University in The Netherlands for the last six consecutive years.
- Best General University 2017.
- Research and education at Radboud University cover a wide range of disciplines, from Life Sciences, Law, Arts and Humanities, Management, and Philosophy, Theology and Religius Studies
Nijmegen City ; Historical City
- The City has a population of 170,000, comprising approximately 40,000 students.
- Nijmengen has a rich history dating back roman times
- Situated close to the German border, Nijmegen lies on the banks of the River Waal, a branch of the Rhine.
- The city of Nijmegen has a lively cultural scene. There are many festivals throughout the year offering music, art, film, science and much more.
- The city of Nijmegen is well known for being a green city, with many parks and forests, a nearby lake for watersports, plus the well-loved beaches along the river Waal for recreation.
- Prime Location; you can take advantage of the favourable location of Nijmegen
- The first Nijmegen Universitywas founded in 1655 and terminated around 1680.
- The Radboud UniversityNijmegen was established in 1923 as the Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen (CatholicUniversity of Nijmegen) and started out with 27 professors and 189 students.
- Radboud University is home to several research institutions.
- Radboud University has seven faculties and enrols over 19.900 students in 112 study programs (37 bachelor’s and 75 master’s programs)
Why Radboud University
- Radboud University is one of the leading academic communities in the Netherlands
- Our Personal style of teaching offers you plenty of opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars.
- Radboud University strives for the highest quality, also with its services
- By studying at Radboud University you will build up a powerful, professional network of valuable contacts.
- At Radboud University we help you develop these qualities which will greatly increase your chances of success on the job market.
- The Radboud campus is considered to be greenest and most beatiful campus in the Netherlands
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences is the largest University of Applied Sciences in the North of Netherlands.
- Top 3 Universities of Applied Sciences in The Netherlands (ver. Keuzegids)
- Practical experience, career-focused assignments and real-life case studies.
- Located in the student city of Netherlands; Groningen.
- Hanze has various modern facilities on campus
University Of Applied Sciences – Learning By Doing
We are a university of applied sciences. In other words, an institution of higher education offering profession oriented study programmes. Our educational philosophy:
- Apply what you learn
From day one, you will get the chance to apply the knowledge gained from your lectures in assignments and projects. You will be learning by doing, always accompanied by the right amount of theoretical background.
- Graduate with work experience
All students have to do a work placement, an graduation project during their studies. As a result, you will have actual work experience on your CV upon graduation.
History Hanze University Of Applied Sciences
- Hanze UAS was founded in 1986 as the merger of various local institutes for professional education
- The name Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is linked to the Hanseatic League(Dutch: Hanze).
- Hanze UAS has locations in Assen(Hanze Institute of Technology), Leeuwarden (Pop Culture), and Amsterdam (Dance Academy). The remaining 16 schools are located in the city of Groningen
- Hanze UAS offers various Bachelor and Master programmes in Dutch, English, and German, and works closely with international partner institutes
- The school counts approximately 25,000 students and 2,700 employees
Why Hanze UAS Is The Best Option For You:
- Share your talent. Move the World br
As a student at Hanze UAS you will get the opportunity to make an impact. You don´t need to wait until graduation, you can already improve our world while studying
- Best student city
Groningen was voted the Netherlands´ best student city in 2015, 2016 and 2017 (Elsevier). The fact that over a quarter of all inhabitants are students, its social life never ends and the presence of excellent & affordable sports, cultural and educational facilities are some of the main reasons why.
- Start-up hub
Start-up hub. Entrepreneurship is a focus area of Hanze UAS. This means that you will be taught and encouraged to start your own business, if you want, during your studies.